Hey, artists! ALWAYS make sure you keep close track of production credits for your beats. You wouldn’t want your adoring fans to be left without the dope music you’ve created just because you didn’t have the right credits. Let Kid Ink serve as an example. Though Spaced Out is a leftover from his 2012 EP, Up & Away, he couldn’t release the record because the beat was submitted by Email and nobody followed up after it was selected. Ink couldn’t keep this trippy, synth-infused selection captive any longer and has dropped it as a loosie. Atop the beat, Kid displays a cascading style and a fluid, slurred delivery, allowing each bar to fall into the next. There’s been no news on anything larger from Ink but, if he just dug this one up, who knows what else he could have up his sleeve?
Written by Lucas G. on 07/29/13
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.