Hey, artists! ALWAYS make sure you keep close track of production credits for your beats. You wouldn’t want your adoring fans to be left without the dope music you’ve created just because you didn’t have the right credits. Let Kid Ink serve as an example. Though Spaced Out is a leftover from his 2012 EP, Up & Away, he couldn’t release the record because the beat was submitted by Email and nobody followed up after it was selected. Ink couldn’t keep this trippy, synth-infused selection captive any longer and has dropped it as a loosie. Atop the beat, Kid displays a cascading style and a fluid, slurred delivery, allowing each bar to fall into the next. There’s been no news on anything larger from Ink but, if he just dug this one up, who knows what else he could have up his sleeve?
Written by Lucas G. on 07/29/13
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)