Hey, artists! ALWAYS make sure you keep close track of production credits for your beats. You wouldn’t want your adoring fans to be left without the dope music you’ve created just because you didn’t have the right credits. Let Kid Ink serve as an example. Though Spaced Out is a leftover from his 2012 EP, Up & Away, he couldn’t release the record because the beat was submitted by Email and nobody followed up after it was selected. Ink couldn’t keep this trippy, synth-infused selection captive any longer and has dropped it as a loosie. Atop the beat, Kid displays a cascading style and a fluid, slurred delivery, allowing each bar to fall into the next. There’s been no news on anything larger from Ink but, if he just dug this one up, who knows what else he could have up his sleeve?
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.