Hey, artists! ALWAYS make sure you keep close track of production credits for your beats. You wouldn’t want your adoring fans to be left without the dope music you’ve created just because you didn’t have the right credits. Let Kid Ink serve as an example. Though Spaced Out is a leftover from his 2012 EP, Up & Away, he couldn’t release the record because the beat was submitted by Email and nobody followed up after it was selected. Ink couldn’t keep this trippy, synth-infused selection captive any longer and has dropped it as a loosie. Atop the beat, Kid displays a cascading style and a fluid, slurred delivery, allowing each bar to fall into the next. There’s been no news on anything larger from Ink but, if he just dug this one up, who knows what else he could have up his sleeve?
Written by Lucas G. on 07/29/13
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.