In a game full of turncoats, Kid Ink is all about loyalty. As he puts it on the latest single off his forthcoming debut set, “Don’t you worry, I’ll be here when it’s No One Left.” Released along with visuals by Grizz Lee, this street banger sees the heavily-tattooed Cali repper pledging his allegiance to his people over over a hard-hitting synth beat. Ink’s freshman set, Up & Away is scheduled for release tomorrow, June, 12, via iTunes. I the meantime, those who haven’t checked it out already can get the lowdown on the project via Ink’s recent, DJBooth-exclusive “In the Mix” Interview.
Written by richard on 06/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.