In a game full of turncoats, Kid Ink is all about loyalty. As he puts it on the latest single off his forthcoming debut set, “Don’t you worry, I’ll be here when it’s No One Left.” Released along with visuals by Grizz Lee, this street banger sees the heavily-tattooed Cali repper pledging his allegiance to his people over over a hard-hitting synth beat. Ink’s freshman set, Up & Away is scheduled for release tomorrow, June, 12, via iTunes. I the meantime, those who haven’t checked it out already can get the lowdown on the project via Ink’s recent, DJBooth-exclusive “In the Mix” Interview.
Written by richard on 06/11/12
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.