Does Kid Ink now give, or has he ever given a f*ck? Up to this point, we could only speculate. With his latest single and the accompanying, Dan Centrone-directed video, however, the Cali repper finally dispels all doubts. On Neva Gave a F**k, Mr. Hype and DJ Invasion‘s brassy street boardwork bangs into background as the Alumni affiliate gives listeners the rundown on his devil-may-care life philosophy. Feeling it? More awaits on Ink’s Up & Away LP, scheduled for release June 12. Additionally, fans can purchase the artist’s Booth-approved current single, Time of Your Life, now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 05/8/12
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.