Does Kid Ink now give, or has he ever given a f*ck? Up to this point, we could only speculate. With his latest single and the accompanying, Dan Centrone-directed video, however, the Cali repper finally dispels all doubts. On Neva Gave a F**k, Mr. Hype and DJ Invasion‘s brassy street boardwork bangs into background as the Alumni affiliate gives listeners the rundown on his devil-may-care life philosophy. Feeling it? More awaits on Ink’s Up & Away LP, scheduled for release June 12. Additionally, fans can purchase the artist’s Booth-approved current single, Time of Your Life, now on iTunes.
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.