Does Kid Ink now give, or has he ever given a f*ck? Up to this point, we could only speculate. With his latest single and the accompanying, Dan Centrone-directed video, however, the Cali repper finally dispels all doubts. On Neva Gave a F**k, Mr. Hype and DJ Invasion‘s brassy street boardwork bangs into background as the Alumni affiliate gives listeners the rundown on his devil-may-care life philosophy. Feeling it? More awaits on Ink’s Up & Away LP, scheduled for release June 12. Additionally, fans can purchase the artist’s Booth-approved current single, Time of Your Life, now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 05/8/12
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.