Does Kid Ink now give, or has he ever given a f*ck? Up to this point, we could only speculate. With his latest single and the accompanying, Dan Centrone-directed video, however, the Cali repper finally dispels all doubts. On Neva Gave a F**k, Mr. Hype and DJ Invasion‘s brassy street boardwork bangs into background as the Alumni affiliate gives listeners the rundown on his devil-may-care life philosophy. Feeling it? More awaits on Ink’s Up & Away LP, scheduled for release June 12. Additionally, fans can purchase the artist’s Booth-approved current single, Time of Your Life, now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 05/8/12
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.