Does Kid Ink now give, or has he ever given a f*ck? Up to this point, we could only speculate. With his latest single and the accompanying, Dan Centrone-directed video, however, the Cali repper finally dispels all doubts. On Neva Gave a F**k, Mr. Hype and DJ Invasion‘s brassy street boardwork bangs into background as the Alumni affiliate gives listeners the rundown on his devil-may-care life philosophy. Feeling it? More awaits on Ink’s Up & Away LP, scheduled for release June 12. Additionally, fans can purchase the artist’s Booth-approved current single, Time of Your Life, now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 05/8/12
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)