Back in March, Kid Ink liberated Main Chick as the third official single off his RCA/Alumni debut set. While the album version of the DJ Mustard-produced cut didn’t make it onto our front page, we couldn’t resist featuring the official remix, which boasts an extra helping of guest muscle. In addition to original wingman Chris Breezy, who also appeared on lead single Show Me, this revamp boasts a closing 16 from YMCMB‘s own Tyga. Alex Moors provides some stylish visuals to round out the package. Still haven’t copped Kid Ink’s first full-length? Then what are you waiting for—My Own Lane is available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 05/16/14
Putting ink to flesh is a powerful thing. Elaborate patterns spread on the back of a warrior can signal status in an Amazonian tribe. A simple word printed on a forearm can remind a son of the father he lost. Lines of...
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)