Raised in Los Angeles by parents who grew up on the Eastcoast, newcomer Kid Ink feels he has the diverse musical background to become a star in the recording industry. His introduction to the Booth comes in the form of The Runners-produced street single Lowkey Poppin, which will be a part of his debut project Daydreamer.
Written by DJ Z on 03/8/11
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drinks in the Air" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)