Raised in Los Angeles by parents who grew up on the Eastcoast, newcomer Kid Ink feels he has the diverse musical background to become a star in the recording industry. His introduction to the Booth comes in the form of The Runners-produced street single Lowkey Poppin, which will be a part of his debut project Daydreamer.
Written by DJ Z on 03/8/11
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drinks in the Air" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.