Raised in Los Angeles by parents who grew up on the Eastcoast, newcomer Kid Ink feels he has the diverse musical background to become a star in the recording industry. His introduction to the Booth comes in the form of The Runners-produced street single Lowkey Poppin, which will be a part of his debut project Daydreamer.
Written by DJ Z on 03/8/11
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drinks in the Air" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.