Can’t decide whether to hit play on Kid Ink‘s latest promo single? My advice is to make like Nike and “Just Do It.” On this club-ready cut, a loosie unattached to his forthcoming RCA Records debut, the Los Angeles rhymesayer uses the classic slogan to entice a freaky female clubgoer back to his place. His game-spitting comes backed by the leisurely, bass-heavy synth/percussion boardwork of 808 Mafia and Metro Boomin. Indie R&B singer Eric Bellinger, a DJBooth regular, provides a seductive guest hook. As mentioned above, this joint isn’t part of the LP, but fans will want to keep their browsers locked leading up to the January release of My Own Lane. Click here to peep the recently-released visuals for single Show Me.
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!