Can’t decide whether to hit play on Kid Ink‘s latest promo single? My advice is to make like Nike and “Just Do It.” On this club-ready cut, a loosie unattached to his forthcoming RCA Records debut, the Los Angeles rhymesayer uses the classic slogan to entice a freaky female clubgoer back to his place. His game-spitting comes backed by the leisurely, bass-heavy synth/percussion boardwork of 808 Mafia and Metro Boomin. Indie R&B singer Eric Bellinger, a DJBooth regular, provides a seductive guest hook. As mentioned above, this joint isn’t part of the LP, but fans will want to keep their browsers locked leading up to the January release of My Own Lane. Click here to peep the recently-released visuals for single Show Me.
Written by richard on 11/14/13
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.