Can’t decide whether to hit play on Kid Ink‘s latest promo single? My advice is to make like Nike and “Just Do It.” On this club-ready cut, a loosie unattached to his forthcoming RCA Records debut, the Los Angeles rhymesayer uses the classic slogan to entice a freaky female clubgoer back to his place. His game-spitting comes backed by the leisurely, bass-heavy synth/percussion boardwork of 808 Mafia and Metro Boomin. Indie R&B singer Eric Bellinger, a DJBooth regular, provides a seductive guest hook. As mentioned above, this joint isn’t part of the LP, but fans will want to keep their browsers locked leading up to the January release of My Own Lane. Click here to peep the recently-released visuals for single Show Me.
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.