Iz U Down to peep a brand new video from Kid Ink? I’ll go ahead and assume you iz, since you clicked the link. On his latest single, released along with an uncredited director’s official visuals, the RCA Records recording artist showcases his no-nonsense approach to seduction. Backed by DZL‘s club-ready synth-brass grooves, the artist asks a woman he’s had his eye on whether she’s DTF—and, if not, what he can do to get her there (“Got a question: how many drinks do it take till you start gettin’ touch-feely?”) With the confidence he showcases here, Ink hardly seems to need a wingman, but Tyga nonetheless fills the role nicely, lending his braggadocious flow to the middle verse. Feeling it? You can find Iz U Down and many more fresh cuts on the artist’s My Own Lane LP, released to record stores and online retailers earlier this month.
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.