Iz U Down to peep a brand new video from Kid Ink? I’ll go ahead and assume you iz, since you clicked the link. On his latest single, released along with an uncredited director’s official visuals, the RCA Records recording artist showcases his no-nonsense approach to seduction. Backed by DZL‘s club-ready synth-brass grooves, the artist asks a woman he’s had his eye on whether she’s DTF—and, if not, what he can do to get her there (“Got a question: how many drinks do it take till you start gettin’ touch-feely?”) With the confidence he showcases here, Ink hardly seems to need a wingman, but Tyga nonetheless fills the role nicely, lending his braggadocious flow to the middle verse. Feeling it? You can find Iz U Down and many more fresh cuts on the artist’s My Own Lane LP, released to record stores and online retailers earlier this month.
Written by richard on 01/23/14
Putting ink to flesh is a powerful thing. Elaborate patterns spread on the back of a warrior can signal status in an Amazonian tribe. A simple word printed on a forearm can remind a son of the father he lost. Lines of...
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.