Iz U Down to peep a brand new video from Kid Ink? I’ll go ahead and assume you iz, since you clicked the link. On his latest single, released along with an uncredited director’s official visuals, the RCA Records recording artist showcases his no-nonsense approach to seduction. Backed by DZL‘s club-ready synth-brass grooves, the artist asks a woman he’s had his eye on whether she’s DTF—and, if not, what he can do to get her there (“Got a question: how many drinks do it take till you start gettin’ touch-feely?”) With the confidence he showcases here, Ink hardly seems to need a wingman, but Tyga nonetheless fills the role nicely, lending his braggadocious flow to the middle verse. Feeling it? You can find Iz U Down and many more fresh cuts on the artist’s My Own Lane LP, released to record stores and online retailers earlier this month.
Written by richard on 01/23/14
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.