Usually, when someone’s looking for “the one” they scour their local book store, hit up the mall, or visit one of several other locales, but not Kid Ink. In the music video for his newest single Is It You, the Los Angeles rapper opts to hold a casting call in order to find “the one.” As part of the Grizz Lee-directed visuals, Ink and his homeboys get their Simon Cowell on as they screen a number of beautiful ladies. The video, which Ink shares was a “fun video all around,” easily reflects the lighthearted nature of the song and The Amazinz’ bouncy production. Is It You is featured on the DJBooth regular’s Up & Away album, which is currently available for purchase on iTunes.
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!