There’s no point in putting on a front when you’re dealing with Kid Ink; with one look into your eyes, the RCA Records hitmaker will pierce straight through your façade. On his latest promo single, released at the top of August, the emcee lets us know just how skilled he is at sniffing out haters and fakes. Soundz provides a whip-ready synth-sample beat to back the record, which comes complete with a self-assured guest 16 by Casey Veggies. Born Original‘s official visuals, shot in L.A.‘s notoriously fashionable Fairfax area, round out the package. This joint is not attached to any larger project, but those craving more from Kid Ink are encouraged to take a listen to Show Me, the current single off his unscheduled My Own Lane LP.
Written by richard on 09/29/13
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.