There’s no point in putting on a front when you’re dealing with Kid Ink; with one look into your eyes, the RCA Records hitmaker will pierce straight through your façade. On his latest promo single, released at the top of August, the emcee lets us know just how skilled he is at sniffing out haters and fakes. Soundz provides a whip-ready synth-sample beat to back the record, which comes complete with a self-assured guest 16 by Casey Veggies. Born Original‘s official visuals, shot in L.A.‘s notoriously fashionable Fairfax area, round out the package. This joint is not attached to any larger project, but those craving more from Kid Ink are encouraged to take a listen to Show Me, the current single off his unscheduled My Own Lane LP.
Written by richard on 09/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.