There’s no point in putting on a front when you’re dealing with Kid Ink; with one look into your eyes, the RCA Records hitmaker will pierce straight through your façade. On his latest promo single, released at the top of August, the emcee lets us know just how skilled he is at sniffing out haters and fakes. Soundz provides a whip-ready synth-sample beat to back the record, which comes complete with a self-assured guest 16 by Casey Veggies. Born Original‘s official visuals, shot in L.A.‘s notoriously fashionable Fairfax area, round out the package. This joint is not attached to any larger project, but those craving more from Kid Ink are encouraged to take a listen to Show Me, the current single off his unscheduled My Own Lane LP.
Written by richard on 09/29/13
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)