After surviving a trip to Hell & Back, you’d think Kid Ink would be none too anxious to repeat the journey. Today, however, we find the Tha Alumni Music Group signee preparing to do just that—and this time he’s brought a friend along for the ride. On the official remix of the August video single, fellow young gun MGK jumps on Ned Cameron‘s quietly intense synth production to complement Ink’s ambitious lyricism with some determination-drenched bars of his own. Fans can find the album version of this cut and much more on independent freshman full-length Up & Away, available now for purchase via iTunes. For more from Machine Gun Kelly, check out major-label debut set Lace Up, out now via Bad Boy/Interscope.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Kid Ink’s Jake Janisse-directed Hell & Back (Remix) visual.
Written by richard on 12/19/12
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.