After surviving a trip to Hell & Back, you’d think Kid Ink would be none too anxious to repeat the journey. Today, however, we find the Tha Alumni Music Group signee preparing to do just that—and this time he’s brought a friend along for the ride. On the official remix of the August video single, fellow young gun MGK jumps on Ned Cameron‘s quietly intense synth production to complement Ink’s ambitious lyricism with some determination-drenched bars of his own. Fans can find the album version of this cut and much more on independent freshman full-length Up & Away, available now for purchase via iTunes. For more from Machine Gun Kelly, check out major-label debut set Lace Up, out now via Bad Boy/Interscope.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Kid Ink’s Jake Janisse-directed Hell & Back (Remix) visual.
Written by richard on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.