After surviving a trip to Hell & Back, you’d think Kid Ink would be none too anxious to repeat the journey. Today, however, we find the Tha Alumni Music Group signee preparing to do just that—and this time he’s brought a friend along for the ride. On the official remix of the August video single, fellow young gun MGK jumps on Ned Cameron‘s quietly intense synth production to complement Ink’s ambitious lyricism with some determination-drenched bars of his own. Fans can find the album version of this cut and much more on independent freshman full-length Up & Away, available now for purchase via iTunes. For more from Machine Gun Kelly, check out major-label debut set Lace Up, out now via Bad Boy/Interscope.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Kid Ink’s Jake Janisse-directed Hell & Back (Remix) visual.
Written by richard on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.