After surviving a trip to Hell & Back, you’d think Kid Ink would be none too anxious to repeat the journey. Today, however, we find the Tha Alumni Music Group signee preparing to do just that—and this time he’s brought a friend along for the ride. On the official remix of the August video single, fellow young gun MGK jumps on Ned Cameron‘s quietly intense synth production to complement Ink’s ambitious lyricism with some determination-drenched bars of his own. Fans can find the album version of this cut and much more on independent freshman full-length Up & Away, available now for purchase via iTunes. For more from Machine Gun Kelly, check out major-label debut set Lace Up, out now via Bad Boy/Interscope.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Kid Ink’s Jake Janisse-directed Hell & Back (Remix) visual.
Written by richard on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)