Someone should tell Kid Ink that it’s Christmas time and not Halloween, because, evidently, he wants to go Ghost. Setting the tone for this goblin-centered cut is a foggy, haunting beat crafted by producer Kyle Justice. While Justice’s beat swoons, Ink parallels the ambient sound with a rough, cutting flow, which he uses to inform us of his plans to hop in his car and vanish. With his questionable driving techniques (smoking a J while steering with his knees), Ink’s ghosting is sure to spook fellow motorists. For more ghastly jawns, check out Kid Ink’s Rocketshipshawty mixtape, available for free stream/download on DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/16/12
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)