Someone should tell Kid Ink that it’s Christmas time and not Halloween, because, evidently, he wants to go Ghost. Setting the tone for this goblin-centered cut is a foggy, haunting beat crafted by producer Kyle Justice. While Justice’s beat swoons, Ink parallels the ambient sound with a rough, cutting flow, which he uses to inform us of his plans to hop in his car and vanish. With his questionable driving techniques (smoking a J while steering with his knees), Ink’s ghosting is sure to spook fellow motorists. For more ghastly jawns, check out Kid Ink’s Rocketshipshawty mixtape, available for free stream/download on DJBooth.
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!