Someone should tell Kid Ink that it’s Christmas time and not Halloween, because, evidently, he wants to go Ghost. Setting the tone for this goblin-centered cut is a foggy, haunting beat crafted by producer Kyle Justice. While Justice’s beat swoons, Ink parallels the ambient sound with a rough, cutting flow, which he uses to inform us of his plans to hop in his car and vanish. With his questionable driving techniques (smoking a J while steering with his knees), Ink’s ghosting is sure to spook fellow motorists. For more ghastly jawns, check out Kid Ink’s Rocketshipshawty mixtape, available for free stream/download on DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/16/12
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.