Every good DJ knows that you can’t play the same kind of songs at the start of the party and at the end. At least Kid Ink knows that and he’s looking out for you DJs. He makes sure that he covers all of his bases (from the turn up to the turn down) for this summer with the release of a new promo record, Feels Good To Be Up. The Alumni Music Group artist celebrates reaching the 3 million Like benchmark on Facebook with this acoustic guitar track produced by The Runners. Ink fortuitously left this motivational anecdote off of My Own Lane as he sits comfortable in his own lane now with a devout following around the world. You can also check out his last Booth feature, a guest appearance on Verse Simmonds’ Sexy Body (Remix).
Written by Bryan H on 05/5/14
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.