Every good DJ knows that you can’t play the same kind of songs at the start of the party and at the end. At least Kid Ink knows that and he’s looking out for you DJs. He makes sure that he covers all of his bases (from the turn up to the turn down) for this summer with the release of a new promo record, Feels Good To Be Up. The Alumni Music Group artist celebrates reaching the 3 million Like benchmark on Facebook with this acoustic guitar track produced by The Runners. Ink fortuitously left this motivational anecdote off of My Own Lane as he sits comfortable in his own lane now with a devout following around the world. You can also check out his last Booth feature, a guest appearance on Verse Simmonds’ Sexy Body (Remix).
Written by Bryan H on 05/5/14
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)