Every good DJ knows that you can’t play the same kind of songs at the start of the party and at the end. At least Kid Ink knows that and he’s looking out for you DJs. He makes sure that he covers all of his bases (from the turn up to the turn down) for this summer with the release of a new promo record, Feels Good To Be Up. The Alumni Music Group artist celebrates reaching the 3 million Like benchmark on Facebook with this acoustic guitar track produced by The Runners. Ink fortuitously left this motivational anecdote off of My Own Lane as he sits comfortable in his own lane now with a devout following around the world. You can also check out his last Booth feature, a guest appearance on Verse Simmonds’ Sexy Body (Remix).
Written by Bryan H on 05/5/14
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)