Every good DJ knows that you can’t play the same kind of songs at the start of the party and at the end. At least Kid Ink knows that and he’s looking out for you DJs. He makes sure that he covers all of his bases (from the turn up to the turn down) for this summer with the release of a new promo record, Feels Good To Be Up. The Alumni Music Group artist celebrates reaching the 3 million Like benchmark on Facebook with this acoustic guitar track produced by The Runners. Ink fortuitously left this motivational anecdote off of My Own Lane as he sits comfortable in his own lane now with a devout following around the world. You can also check out his last Booth feature, a guest appearance on Verse Simmonds’ Sexy Body (Remix).
Written by Bryan H on 05/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.