Every good DJ knows that you can’t play the same kind of songs at the start of the party and at the end. At least Kid Ink knows that and he’s looking out for you DJs. He makes sure that he covers all of his bases (from the turn up to the turn down) for this summer with the release of a new promo record, Feels Good To Be Up. The Alumni Music Group artist celebrates reaching the 3 million Like benchmark on Facebook with this acoustic guitar track produced by The Runners. Ink fortuitously left this motivational anecdote off of My Own Lane as he sits comfortable in his own lane now with a devout following around the world. You can also check out his last Booth feature, a guest appearance on Verse Simmonds’ Sexy Body (Remix).
Written by Bryan H on 05/5/14
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.