Some of you 9-5ers might see the title of Kid Ink’s latest feature and run the other way for fear of yet another person telling you what to do. Hopefully you stuck around, though, because I don’t think that’s exactly what Ink means when he says he is Bossin’ Up. Over the hazy production of producer Lifted, Ink uses a slicing flow to rattle off a few club-friendly, IDGAF bars. French Montana, who has been quite busy lately with the release of his Excuse My French LP, and A$AP Ferg (in that order) join in on the fun, giving the cut a grimy vibe thanks to their against-the-grain, staggered flows. Like last week’s Sunset, Bossin’ Up is slated to appear on Ink’s Almost Home EP, due out next week.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/22/13
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)