Fresh off signing with RCA Records, Kid Ink is undoubtedly feeling like a little bit of a badass. The West Coast repper’s own style, toughness and cocky attitude, however, aren’t the main focus of his major-label debut single; instead, the record finds him coming together with Maybach Music reppers Wale and Meek Mill to feast his eyes on some literal Bad Asses at his local gentlemen’s club. Devin Cruise provides an appropriately sultry, bass-bumping backdrop for this paean to the female anatomy, layering eight-bit synths and high-pitched vocals samples over a hi-hat heavy trap rhythm. There’s been no word yet on a major-label debut from Kid Ink but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked for all the latest.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Kid Ink’s Alex Nazari-directed Bad Ass visual.
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.