Fresh off signing with RCA Records, Kid Ink is undoubtedly feeling like a little bit of a badass. The West Coast repper’s own style, toughness and cocky attitude, however, aren’t the main focus of his major-label debut single; instead, the record finds him coming together with Maybach Music reppers Wale and Meek Mill to feast his eyes on some literal Bad Asses at his local gentlemen’s club. Devin Cruise provides an appropriately sultry, bass-bumping backdrop for this paean to the female anatomy, layering eight-bit synths and high-pitched vocals samples over a hi-hat heavy trap rhythm. There’s been no word yet on a major-label debut from Kid Ink but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked for all the latest.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Kid Ink’s Alex Nazari-directed Bad Ass visual.
Written by richard on 03/4/13
Submit your Rating
RCA/Alumni Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lowkey Poppin'" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.