Since her ‘02 mega-hit My Neck, My Back first hit airwaves, Tampa rapper Khia has had a difficult time keeping her career afloat. Death rumors, beef with fellow Floridian femcees (Trina and Jacki-O), and the poor sales of Gangstress aside, Khia’s determination landed her a deal to release her third album, Nasty Muzik, with the steady-floundering Big Cat Records. As if the label’s business practices weren’t shady enough (the label released an unauthorized Gucci Mane album), they’ve remixed What They Do by replacing a verse from Young Snead with a new version by the Thug Missez. Hate it, love it, or don’t care, Nasti Muzik hits store shelves in the spring.
Written by Burmy on 02/6/08
Thug Misses Ent/Big Cat Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)