Every rapper has his or her favorite article of clothing; for some it’s a watch or chain, for others it might be a pair of kicks. Khary Durgans? He’s all about his Yellow Raincoat. On his latest feature, Pt.5 in a five-part series he apparently plans to release backward, the Rhode Island representative chronicles his efforts to ball on a budget, and shares a few gripes regarding the rap game, in punchline-packed verses. Proflogik provides a mellow synth backdrop for his bars. Feeling the 22-year-old emcee’s rhyme style, and/or his unconventional fashion sense? Then stay tuned for more Yellow Raincoat jams throughout summer 2014.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.