Every rapper has his or her favorite article of clothing; for some it’s a watch or chain, for others it might be a pair of kicks. Khary Durgans? He’s all about his Yellow Raincoat. On his latest feature, Pt.5 in a five-part series he apparently plans to release backward, the Rhode Island representative chronicles his efforts to ball on a budget, and shares a few gripes regarding the rap game, in punchline-packed verses. Proflogik provides a mellow synth backdrop for his bars. Feeling the 22-year-old emcee’s rhyme style, and/or his unconventional fashion sense? Then stay tuned for more Yellow Raincoat jams throughout summer 2014.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.