Every rapper has his or her favorite article of clothing; for some it’s a watch or chain, for others it might be a pair of kicks. Khary Durgans? He’s all about his Yellow Raincoat. On his latest feature, Pt.5 in a five-part series he apparently plans to release backward, the Rhode Island representative chronicles his efforts to ball on a budget, and shares a few gripes regarding the rap game, in punchline-packed verses. Proflogik provides a mellow synth backdrop for his bars. Feeling the 22-year-old emcee’s rhyme style, and/or his unconventional fashion sense? Then stay tuned for more Yellow Raincoat jams throughout summer 2014.
Written by richard on 06/11/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.