Back in June, Khary Durgans lit the fuse on a monthly series dedicated to his signature article of clothing with The Yellow Raincoat Pt. 5. (For some reason, he decided to liberate the tracks in reverse order.) We missed July’s entry, but we’re jumping back on the bandwagon for the latest installment—which is third, regardless of which way you’re counting. To back his quirky bars, the Rhode Island representative jacks another Proflogik instrumental off Soundcloud. (Don’t worry, though; the beatsmith is cool with it.) Not glimpsed in the Booth since 2012’s Submarine Bass Face, B.K. repper Fresh Daily resurfaces on the final verse. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for future standouts in the Yellow Raincoat saga. Fans who want to look just like Durgan can also purchase a raincoat of their very own from the artist’s official site.
Written by richard on 08/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.