While winter seems like it is light-years away, we’re only a few short months from heavy jackets and heavier snow. But it isn’t all bad; in February, Khary Durgans will release his Love & Anchors album, a project that will house all three of his previous Booth features, including October’s The Dock. Apologizing to himself for the shortcomings of the world on Sorry Khary, it seems the artist has a lot to make amends for, but his rapping certainly doesn’t fall into that category. Atop Big Wild’s shimmering, diverse beat, Khary exhibits a personable, laid-back flow and some clever, unique lyrics that make this cut all the more enjoyable. Sorry Khary, too, will appear on Love & Anchors, out next year.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/20/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.