While winter seems like it is light-years away, we’re only a few short months from heavy jackets and heavier snow. But it isn’t all bad; in February, Khary Durgans will release his Love & Anchors album, a project that will house all three of his previous Booth features, including October’s The Dock. Apologizing to himself for the shortcomings of the world on Sorry Khary, it seems the artist has a lot to make amends for, but his rapping certainly doesn’t fall into that category. Atop Big Wild’s shimmering, diverse beat, Khary exhibits a personable, laid-back flow and some clever, unique lyrics that make this cut all the more enjoyable. Sorry Khary, too, will appear on Love & Anchors, out next year.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/20/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.