While winter seems like it is light-years away, we’re only a few short months from heavy jackets and heavier snow. But it isn’t all bad; in February, Khary Durgans will release his Love & Anchors album, a project that will house all three of his previous Booth features, including October’s The Dock. Apologizing to himself for the shortcomings of the world on Sorry Khary, it seems the artist has a lot to make amends for, but his rapping certainly doesn’t fall into that category. Atop Big Wild’s shimmering, diverse beat, Khary exhibits a personable, laid-back flow and some clever, unique lyrics that make this cut all the more enjoyable. Sorry Khary, too, will appear on Love & Anchors, out next year.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/20/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.