While winter seems like it is light-years away, we’re only a few short months from heavy jackets and heavier snow. But it isn’t all bad; in February, Khary Durgans will release his Love & Anchors album, a project that will house all three of his previous Booth features, including October’s The Dock. Apologizing to himself for the shortcomings of the world on Sorry Khary, it seems the artist has a lot to make amends for, but his rapping certainly doesn’t fall into that category. Atop Big Wild’s shimmering, diverse beat, Khary exhibits a personable, laid-back flow and some clever, unique lyrics that make this cut all the more enjoyable. Sorry Khary, too, will appear on Love & Anchors, out next year.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/20/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.