While winter seems like it is light-years away, we’re only a few short months from heavy jackets and heavier snow. But it isn’t all bad; in February, Khary Durgans will release his Love & Anchors album, a project that will house all three of his previous Booth features, including October’s The Dock. Apologizing to himself for the shortcomings of the world on Sorry Khary, it seems the artist has a lot to make amends for, but his rapping certainly doesn’t fall into that category. Atop Big Wild’s shimmering, diverse beat, Khary exhibits a personable, laid-back flow and some clever, unique lyrics that make this cut all the more enjoyable. Sorry Khary, too, will appear on Love & Anchors, out next year.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/20/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.