Previously heard handling production duties for Tess Henley (From the Get Go), Money Making Jam Boys (Tear It Down) and numerous others, Philadelphia singer, songwriter and beatsmith Khari Mateen makes his first foray into the solo DJBooth spotlight with a brand new promo single. On Full Moon, the artist showcases his skills on both sides of the mixing boards, crafting a moody, hip hop-infused synth backdrop for verses dedicated to a woman whose love always seems to leave him fiending for more. Fellow Philly native STS assists on the guest tip, dedicating his closing verse to a special girl from the 212. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; this joint isn’t attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Khari Mateen’s plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 03/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Know Me Well" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Childish Gambino - STN MTN
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.