After starting his career by producing for hometown duo, Dirty, back in ‘01, Montgomery, Alabama native Khao has since gone on to craft beats for T.I. (Why You Wanna), R. Kelly (Double Up), and Snoop Dogg (Whateva U Do). Taking the oft-tread path of the producer who becomes an MC, Khao is ready to step out and say, “Hello World.” And while many similar efforts have been unsuccessful, Khao quickly proves he is swag-heavy in front of and behind the mixing boards. We advise listeners not to judge Hello World based on the sound coming from their computer speakers; there’s a reason most of the stuntin’ mentioned in Khao’s raps takes place in the whip. His debut album, Patience, Silence, Consistency, is set to drop later this summer.
Written by Burmy on 04/16/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't You Do That ft. Lil Wayne" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)