After starting his career by producing for hometown duo, Dirty, back in ‘01, Montgomery, Alabama native Khao has since gone on to craft beats for T.I. (Why You Wanna), R. Kelly (Double Up), and Snoop Dogg (Whateva U Do). Taking the oft-tread path of the producer who becomes an MC, Khao is ready to step out and say, “Hello World.” And while many similar efforts have been unsuccessful, Khao quickly proves he is swag-heavy in front of and behind the mixing boards. We advise listeners not to judge Hello World based on the sound coming from their computer speakers; there’s a reason most of the stuntin’ mentioned in Khao’s raps takes place in the whip. His debut album, Patience, Silence, Consistency, is set to drop later this summer.
Written by Burmy on 04/16/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't You Do That ft. Lil Wayne" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.