After starting his career by producing for hometown duo, Dirty, back in ‘01, Montgomery, Alabama native Khao has since gone on to craft beats for T.I. (Why You Wanna), R. Kelly (Double Up), and Snoop Dogg (Whateva U Do). Taking the oft-tread path of the producer who becomes an MC, Khao is ready to step out and say, “Hello World.” And while many similar efforts have been unsuccessful, Khao quickly proves he is swag-heavy in front of and behind the mixing boards. We advise listeners not to judge Hello World based on the sound coming from their computer speakers; there’s a reason most of the stuntin’ mentioned in Khao’s raps takes place in the whip. His debut album, Patience, Silence, Consistency, is set to drop later this summer.
Written by Burmy on 04/16/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't You Do That ft. Lil Wayne" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.