Keyshia Cole may be an R&B star, but she seems like a pretty level headed woman. She is happy to rush home to get dinner started for her boo and doesn’t mind staying out all night with his homies, but the one thing that she is not cool with is lying. You may think you have it all, but lie to her and she’ll leave you with Zero. On the latest potential single from her upcoming album, the Oakland songstress brings her usual smooth style but adds just a touch of power, setting up the vibe of the song perfectly. As Vidal and T-Minus’ production twinges, Maybach Music’s own Meek Mill, fresh off his debut album, offers up a few excuses and urges Cole to rethink her zero-tolerance policy. Cole’s album Woman To Woman is set for release November 19, and features a slew of guests spots from some of the game’s biggest names such as Lil Wayne and Robin Thicke.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.