Keyshia Cole may be an R&B star, but she seems like a pretty level headed woman. She is happy to rush home to get dinner started for her boo and doesn’t mind staying out all night with his homies, but the one thing that she is not cool with is lying. You may think you have it all, but lie to her and she’ll leave you with Zero. On the latest potential single from her upcoming album, the Oakland songstress brings her usual smooth style but adds just a touch of power, setting up the vibe of the song perfectly. As Vidal and T-Minus’ production twinges, Maybach Music’s own Meek Mill, fresh off his debut album, offers up a few excuses and urges Cole to rethink her zero-tolerance policy. Cole’s album Woman To Woman is set for release November 19, and features a slew of guests spots from some of the game’s biggest names such as Lil Wayne and Robin Thicke.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.