R&B soulstress Keyshia Cole had Enough Of Love on her Lil Wayne-assisted, lead single back in July and it sounds like matters of love haven’t improved on her latest single, Trust And Believe. Despite a newfound marriage to NBA player Daniel Gibson, the songbird and part-time reality star hasn’t strayed too far from her formula of turbulent love tunes. Within the first verse Cole shares her distress with the listener as she fiercely sings, “Thinking of all your excuses, but they don’t add up/ Now it’s so easy to see you don’t deserve my love.” From there Cole goes on to flaunt her unique, powerhouse vocals with appropriate backing from DJ Camper‘s mellow, snap-laced production. If you’re in the market for more of Cole’s “turbulent love tunes” then look out for her forthcoming Woman To Woman album, which is due out before the year is up.
Update: The Benny Boom-directed video for Trust and Believe can be viewed by clicking “Watch” above or by scrolling below.
Written by Danielle H. on 11/14/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)