R&B soulstress Keyshia Cole had Enough Of Love on her Lil Wayne-assisted, lead single back in July and it sounds like matters of love haven’t improved on her latest single, Trust And Believe. Despite a newfound marriage to NBA player Daniel Gibson, the songbird and part-time reality star hasn’t strayed too far from her formula of turbulent love tunes. Within the first verse Cole shares her distress with the listener as she fiercely sings, “Thinking of all your excuses, but they don’t add up/ Now it’s so easy to see you don’t deserve my love.” From there Cole goes on to flaunt her unique, powerhouse vocals with appropriate backing from DJ Camper‘s mellow, snap-laced production. If you’re in the market for more of Cole’s “turbulent love tunes” then look out for her forthcoming Woman To Woman album, which is due out before the year is up.
Update: The Benny Boom-directed video for Trust and Believe can be viewed by clicking “Watch” above or by scrolling below.
Written by Danielle H. on 11/14/12
Grammy-nominated recording artist Keshia Cole has released her fifth studio album, Woman to Woman. The follow-up to 2010's Calling All Hearts, Woman to Woman comes heralded by reader-approved, Lil Wayne-assisted lead single...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.