Last we heard from Keyshia Cole, back in March, a recent heartbreak had inspired her to give up romance entirely. Fast-forward three months, and I’m happy to say the hitmaking R&B songstress has regained her confidence. On the latest single off her sixth studio album, SHE lets a potential suitor know that she’s tougher and more resilient than her looks might suggest: “Don’t treat me like an angel, I know I can be a lot handle / When I’m high off of you.” DJ Mustard mans the boards, infusing his trademark ratchet/pop grooves with a touch of dubstep bass. Point of No Return still lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.