Last we heard from Keyshia Cole, back in March, a recent heartbreak had inspired her to give up romance entirely. Fast-forward three months, and I’m happy to say the hitmaking R&B songstress has regained her confidence. On the latest single off her sixth studio album, SHE lets a potential suitor know that she’s tougher and more resilient than her looks might suggest: “Don’t treat me like an angel, I know I can be a lot handle / When I’m high off of you.” DJ Mustard mans the boards, infusing his trademark ratchet/pop grooves with a touch of dubstep bass. Point of No Return still lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.