Last we heard from Keyshia Cole, back in March, a recent heartbreak had inspired her to give up romance entirely. Fast-forward three months, and I’m happy to say the hitmaking R&B songstress has regained her confidence. On the latest single off her sixth studio album, SHE lets a potential suitor know that she’s tougher and more resilient than her looks might suggest: “Don’t treat me like an angel, I know I can be a lot handle / When I’m high off of you.” DJ Mustard mans the boards, infusing his trademark ratchet/pop grooves with a touch of dubstep bass. Point of No Return still lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.