Last we heard from Keyshia Cole, back in March, a recent heartbreak had inspired her to give up romance entirely. Fast-forward three months, and I’m happy to say the hitmaking R&B songstress has regained her confidence. On the latest single off her sixth studio album, SHE lets a potential suitor know that she’s tougher and more resilient than her looks might suggest: “Don’t treat me like an angel, I know I can be a lot handle / When I’m high off of you.” DJ Mustard mans the boards, infusing his trademark ratchet/pop grooves with a touch of dubstep bass. Point of No Return still lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.