Last we heard from Keyshia Cole, back in March, a recent heartbreak had inspired her to give up romance entirely. Fast-forward three months, and I’m happy to say the hitmaking R&B songstress has regained her confidence. On the latest single off her sixth studio album, SHE lets a potential suitor know that she’s tougher and more resilient than her looks might suggest: “Don’t treat me like an angel, I know I can be a lot handle / When I’m high off of you.” DJ Mustard mans the boards, infusing his trademark ratchet/pop grooves with a touch of dubstep bass. Point of No Return still lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.