In anticipation of her September 25th sophomore release Just Like You, Keyshia Cole has released a remix of her hit single, Let It Go. Produced by Missy Elliot, the beat is the same as the original which interpolates Notorious B.I.G.‘s Juicy. For guest rap features Keyshia made a call to Grand Hustle and got a 2 for 1 deal; not bad when one of the two is T.I.. The best selling rap artist of 2007 and his protégé, Young Dro, drop in and add some Southern smoothness on either side of Missy’s lone verse; they do little to help the song but don’t hurt it either.
Written by DJ Z on 08/14/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.