In anticipation of her September 25th sophomore release Just Like You, Keyshia Cole has released a remix of her hit single, Let It Go. Produced by Missy Elliot, the beat is the same as the original which interpolates Notorious B.I.G.‘s Juicy. For guest rap features Keyshia made a call to Grand Hustle and got a 2 for 1 deal; not bad when one of the two is T.I.. The best selling rap artist of 2007 and his protégé, Young Dro, drop in and add some Southern smoothness on either side of Missy’s lone verse; they do little to help the song but don’t hurt it either.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.