In anticipation of her September 25th sophomore release Just Like You, Keyshia Cole has released a remix of her hit single, Let It Go. Produced by Missy Elliot, the beat is the same as the original which interpolates Notorious B.I.G.‘s Juicy. For guest rap features Keyshia made a call to Grand Hustle and got a 2 for 1 deal; not bad when one of the two is T.I.. The best selling rap artist of 2007 and his protégé, Young Dro, drop in and add some Southern smoothness on either side of Missy’s lone verse; they do little to help the song but don’t hurt it either.
Written by DJ Z on 08/14/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.