In anticipation of her September 25th sophomore release Just Like You, Keyshia Cole has released a remix of her hit single, Let It Go. Produced by Missy Elliot, the beat is the same as the original which interpolates Notorious B.I.G.‘s Juicy. For guest rap features Keyshia made a call to Grand Hustle and got a 2 for 1 deal; not bad when one of the two is T.I.. The best selling rap artist of 2007 and his protégé, Young Dro, drop in and add some Southern smoothness on either side of Missy’s lone verse; they do little to help the song but don’t hurt it either.
Written by DJ Z on 08/14/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.