In anticipation of her September 25th sophomore release Just Like You, Keyshia Cole has released a remix of her hit single, Let It Go. Produced by Missy Elliot, the beat is the same as the original which interpolates Notorious B.I.G.‘s Juicy. For guest rap features Keyshia made a call to Grand Hustle and got a 2 for 1 deal; not bad when one of the two is T.I.. The best selling rap artist of 2007 and his protégé, Young Dro, drop in and add some Southern smoothness on either side of Missy’s lone verse; they do little to help the song but don’t hurt it either.
Written by DJ Z on 08/14/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.