Three months after Keyshia Cole exclaimed Let It Go, she is still singing about the same thing. On Shoulda Let You Go, Cole continues to talk about her serious emotional regret. Unless relationship decisions are made using a magic 8-ball, they are hard and often produce forgettable results; seems as though the forgetting part is easier said then done. Production for this mid-tempo hit is courtesy of hit maker, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, who has helped to shape the careers of singers Brandy, Beyonce and of course Janet Jackson. Just Like You, Keyshia Cole’s sophomore effort, is set to drop on September 25th.
Written by DJ Z on 09/3/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.