Three months after Keyshia Cole exclaimed Let It Go, she is still singing about the same thing. On Shoulda Let You Go, Cole continues to talk about her serious emotional regret. Unless relationship decisions are made using a magic 8-ball, they are hard and often produce forgettable results; seems as though the forgetting part is easier said then done. Production for this mid-tempo hit is courtesy of hit maker, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, who has helped to shape the careers of singers Brandy, Beyonce and of course Janet Jackson. Just Like You, Keyshia Cole’s sophomore effort, is set to drop on September 25th.
Written by DJ Z on 09/3/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)