Three months after Keyshia Cole exclaimed Let It Go, she is still singing about the same thing. On Shoulda Let You Go, Cole continues to talk about her serious emotional regret. Unless relationship decisions are made using a magic 8-ball, they are hard and often produce forgettable results; seems as though the forgetting part is easier said then done. Production for this mid-tempo hit is courtesy of hit maker, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, who has helped to shape the careers of singers Brandy, Beyonce and of course Janet Jackson. Just Like You, Keyshia Cole’s sophomore effort, is set to drop on September 25th.
Written by DJ Z on 09/3/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Last Night ft. Keyshia Cole" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.