“B*tches Cooking Breakfast” may not be the most politically correct phrase in the English language—to put it lightly—but let’s be real: how many of us wouldn’t want to wake up to a delicious meal prepared by several attractive individuals of the opposite sex? Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, KeY WaNe‘s first headlining feature (the lead single off his next street album) finds the Motown singer/songwriter/emcee producer showcasing his skills on both sides of the boards, crafting a mellow, piano-led beat to back him as he describes his perfect morning in sung and rapped bars. Watch for the artist’s next project, Student of the Year: 2nd Semester, to arrive on digital store shelves next year.
Written by richard on 12/16/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.