Far from your average up-and-coming emcee, Virginia-repping Booth newcomer Kevin Sinatra introduces his left-of-center brand of hip-hop to our pages with new mixtape single Eyes of Medusa. Curtis Tull crafts a beat that incorporates elements of Casablanca and the Beatles’ For No One as the headliner and femcee Elle Maxwell spin a mythologically-informed tale of fateful romance.For more, check out Sinatra’s The Battle of Olympus mixtape, due out July 1.
Written by richard on 05/16/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)