Kevin Rudolf‘s last feature, September 2012’s Champions, saw the hip-rocker linking up with YMCMB labelmates Weezy and Fred Durst for a toast to their shared successes in the game. The lead single off the artist’s junior set has a similarly celebratory feel, but this time Rudolf’s letting listeners join in on the festivities. Here’s to Us harks back to the down-to-Earth, synth-light style of promo single Don’t Give Up, and has a similarly inspirational theme. Rudolf’s own acoustic guitar-driven production backs verses dedicated to anyone who has ever chased after a big dream, regardless of whether that dream came to fruition. Rudolf handles the official visuals, as well, piecing together an eclectic array of clips shot throughout the 20th and early 21st Centuries. Kevin Rudolf’s third studio album as yet lacks a title and drop date but, as always, we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let It Rock ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!