Kevin Rudolf‘s last feature, September 2012’s Champions, saw the hip-rocker linking up with YMCMB labelmates Weezy and Fred Durst for a toast to their shared successes in the game. The lead single off the artist’s junior set has a similarly celebratory feel, but this time Rudolf’s letting listeners join in on the festivities. Here’s to Us harks back to the down-to-Earth, synth-light style of promo single Don’t Give Up, and has a similarly inspirational theme. Rudolf’s own acoustic guitar-driven production backs verses dedicated to anyone who has ever chased after a big dream, regardless of whether that dream came to fruition. Rudolf handles the official visuals, as well, piecing together an eclectic array of clips shot throughout the 20th and early 21st Centuries. Kevin Rudolf’s third studio album as yet lacks a title and drop date but, as always, we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let It Rock ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.