Next Tuesday, after Kanye (808’s & Heartbreak) and Ludacris (Theater of the Mind) drop their respective new albums, artist/producer/musician Kevin Rudolf will premiere his debut opus, In The City. Thus far we have featured Rudolf’s Weezy-assisted lead single, Let It Rock, as well his Nas collaboration, NYC; both have garnered a positive response from the DJBooth community. Next up for the Universal Republic/Cash Money signee is Welcome to the World, a guitar-driven album cut featuring Rick Ross, which details the habits of a female who can’t get enough of the high life. Rudolf knows what she likes, but he wants to bring her back down to Earth. If he is successful, more power to him; some things are easier sang than done.
Written by DJ Z on 11/20/08
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let It Rock ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.