Next Tuesday, after Kanye (808’s & Heartbreak) and Ludacris (Theater of the Mind) drop their respective new albums, artist/producer/musician Kevin Rudolf will premiere his debut opus, In The City. Thus far we have featured Rudolf’s Weezy-assisted lead single, Let It Rock, as well his Nas collaboration, NYC; both have garnered a positive response from the DJBooth community. Next up for the Universal Republic/Cash Money signee is Welcome to the World, a guitar-driven album cut featuring Rick Ross, which details the habits of a female who can’t get enough of the high life. Rudolf knows what she likes, but he wants to bring her back down to Earth. If he is successful, more power to him; some things are easier sang than done.
Written by DJ Z on 11/20/08
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let It Rock ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.