Later this month, Cash Money Records, in conjunction with Universal Republic, will release the debut of their newest solo artist, Kevin Rudolf. Uncharacteristically for the longstanding hip-hop imprint, however, Rudolf isn’t a rapper. Born in Manhattan, the multi-talented musician first picked up a guitar at the age of 11. While pursuing a mastery of his craft, Rudolf received his first big break after being introduced to superstar producer Timbaland. Several years later, collaborations with Nelly Furtado, Black Eyed Peas, and LL Cool J followed. Now, thanks to an impressive resume, the alt-urban artist is at the forefront of stardom. Following his Lil’ Wayne-featuring introductory single, Let It Rock, Rudolf returns with NYC; featuring Nas, this ode to his home city will be found on the aforementioned debut, In The City, out on November 25.
Cash Money/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let It Rock ft. Lil' Wayne" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!