Gentlemen, Kevin McCall has some bad news for you. I’ll let the former RCA Records R&B singer (now unsigned) speak for himself: “I f**ked Yo Chick.” As he hastens to make clear on his latest mixtape single, he didn’t do it on purpose. He actually feels a little bad about it, which is why he decided to tell you before you made the mistake of wifing her up. Backed by his own club-ready synth arpeggios and sizzling hi-hats, McCall absolves himself of all responsibility for the woman in question’s ratchet behavior, delivering his verses through a thick layer of Autotune. Oh, and McCall wasn’t the only one; Ty Dolla $ign also got in on the action, as he (not-so-apologetically) reveals on the back end. For Yo Chick and much more, cop the first half of Kevin McCall’s two-part A.D.H.D (Bangerz) tape when it drops digitally next Thursday, April 10.
Written by richard on 04/1/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.