Gentlemen, Kevin McCall has some bad news for you. I’ll let the former RCA Records R&B singer (now unsigned) speak for himself: “I f**ked Yo Chick.” As he hastens to make clear on his latest mixtape single, he didn’t do it on purpose. He actually feels a little bad about it, which is why he decided to tell you before you made the mistake of wifing her up. Backed by his own club-ready synth arpeggios and sizzling hi-hats, McCall absolves himself of all responsibility for the woman in question’s ratchet behavior, delivering his verses through a thick layer of Autotune. Oh, and McCall wasn’t the only one; Ty Dolla $ign also got in on the action, as he (not-so-apologetically) reveals on the back end. For Yo Chick and much more, cop the first half of Kevin McCall’s two-part A.D.H.D (Bangerz) tape when it drops digitally next Thursday, April 10.
Written by richard on 04/1/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.