Gentlemen, Kevin McCall has some bad news for you. I’ll let the former RCA Records R&B singer (now unsigned) speak for himself: “I f**ked Yo Chick.” As he hastens to make clear on his latest mixtape single, he didn’t do it on purpose. He actually feels a little bad about it, which is why he decided to tell you before you made the mistake of wifing her up. Backed by his own club-ready synth arpeggios and sizzling hi-hats, McCall absolves himself of all responsibility for the woman in question’s ratchet behavior, delivering his verses through a thick layer of Autotune. Oh, and McCall wasn’t the only one; Ty Dolla $ign also got in on the action, as he (not-so-apologetically) reveals on the back end. For Yo Chick and much more, cop the first half of Kevin McCall’s two-part A.D.H.D (Bangerz) tape when it drops digitally next Thursday, April 10.
Written by richard on 04/1/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.