Gentlemen, Kevin McCall has some bad news for you. I’ll let the former RCA Records R&B singer (now unsigned) speak for himself: “I f**ked Yo Chick.” As he hastens to make clear on his latest mixtape single, he didn’t do it on purpose. He actually feels a little bad about it, which is why he decided to tell you before you made the mistake of wifing her up. Backed by his own club-ready synth arpeggios and sizzling hi-hats, McCall absolves himself of all responsibility for the woman in question’s ratchet behavior, delivering his verses through a thick layer of Autotune. Oh, and McCall wasn’t the only one; Ty Dolla $ign also got in on the action, as he (not-so-apologetically) reveals on the back end. For Yo Chick and much more, cop the first half of Kevin McCall’s two-part A.D.H.D (Bangerz) tape when it drops digitally next Thursday, April 10.
Written by richard on 04/1/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.