Gentlemen, Kevin McCall has some bad news for you. I’ll let the former RCA Records R&B singer (now unsigned) speak for himself: “I f**ked Yo Chick.” As he hastens to make clear on his latest mixtape single, he didn’t do it on purpose. He actually feels a little bad about it, which is why he decided to tell you before you made the mistake of wifing her up. Backed by his own club-ready synth arpeggios and sizzling hi-hats, McCall absolves himself of all responsibility for the woman in question’s ratchet behavior, delivering his verses through a thick layer of Autotune. Oh, and McCall wasn’t the only one; Ty Dolla $ign also got in on the action, as he (not-so-apologetically) reveals on the back end. For Yo Chick and much more, cop the first half of Kevin McCall’s two-part A.D.H.D (Bangerz) tape when it drops digitally next Thursday, April 10.
Written by richard on 04/1/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)