This just in: Swizz Beatz and rapper/producer Kevin McCall are freaks. Just how freaky are they, you ask? Freaky enough to make the English language their b**ch by breaking the rules of spelling, capitalization and subject-verb agreement in a mere three words. Freaky i iZ’ double-take inducing title, however, is just the tip of the hedonistic iceberg that is the newest Monster Mondays release. With McCall’s understated percussion-synth instrumental bumping in the background, the “slash” lets the ladies in the house know exactly how swell he is in the sack; Diesel plays the role of wingman, touting his own sexual prowess (and weave-wrecking abilities) in an equally nasty middle 16. Rounding out the lineup, Chris Brown returns the favor from Deuces, lending his robotic vocals to the hook and bringing the joint to a smooth finish with a sensual closing verse. So, readers, is this record so fresh you gotta run and tell your friends about it? That’s for you to decide. Either way, though, you’ll want to keep your browsers locked for the latest entries in Swizz’ ongoing series.
Written by richard on 01/18/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.