This just in: Swizz Beatz and rapper/producer Kevin McCall are freaks. Just how freaky are they, you ask? Freaky enough to make the English language their b**ch by breaking the rules of spelling, capitalization and subject-verb agreement in a mere three words. Freaky i iZ’ double-take inducing title, however, is just the tip of the hedonistic iceberg that is the newest Monster Mondays release. With McCall’s understated percussion-synth instrumental bumping in the background, the “slash” lets the ladies in the house know exactly how swell he is in the sack; Diesel plays the role of wingman, touting his own sexual prowess (and weave-wrecking abilities) in an equally nasty middle 16. Rounding out the lineup, Chris Brown returns the favor from Deuces, lending his robotic vocals to the hook and bringing the joint to a smooth finish with a sensual closing verse. So, readers, is this record so fresh you gotta run and tell your friends about it? That’s for you to decide. Either way, though, you’ll want to keep your browsers locked for the latest entries in Swizz’ ongoing series.
Written by richard on 01/18/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.