This just in: Swizz Beatz and rapper/producer Kevin McCall are freaks. Just how freaky are they, you ask? Freaky enough to make the English language their b**ch by breaking the rules of spelling, capitalization and subject-verb agreement in a mere three words. Freaky i iZ’ double-take inducing title, however, is just the tip of the hedonistic iceberg that is the newest Monster Mondays release. With McCall’s understated percussion-synth instrumental bumping in the background, the “slash” lets the ladies in the house know exactly how swell he is in the sack; Diesel plays the role of wingman, touting his own sexual prowess (and weave-wrecking abilities) in an equally nasty middle 16. Rounding out the lineup, Chris Brown returns the favor from Deuces, lending his robotic vocals to the hook and bringing the joint to a smooth finish with a sensual closing verse. So, readers, is this record so fresh you gotta run and tell your friends about it? That’s for you to decide. Either way, though, you’ll want to keep your browsers locked for the latest entries in Swizz’ ongoing series.
Written by richard on 01/18/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.