Featured in January, Kevin Lyttle‘s Anywhere failed to achieve the chart success of ‘04 summer anthem Turn Me On, despite the artist’s best efforts and the big-name muscle of guest emcee Flo Rida. Eight months later, Lyttle’s back with a new single that finds him all on his lonesome. On the newly-selected track, the St. Vincent & the Grenadines-bred singer explains that, though there’s a whole lotta love inside him, it’ll take one very special lady to Bring It Out. Another group trying to replicate past summer success certainly show their skills behind the boards; with a club-ready beat by Git Fresh (producing as The Studio Monkeys) and Lyttle’s infectious dancehall vocals, this single should have what it takes to bring all involved back into the spotlight. If this compulsively danceable cut catches your ear, keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest on Kevin Lyttle’s forthcoming, currently-untitled LP.
Written by Burmy on 08/18/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Anywhere ft. Flo Rida" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.