Singer/songwriter Kevin Cossum is here to sing your girl out of her panties with his sensual whispers on his current single, Sexy Time. After all, who can resist a guy who seems to be taking a cue from Borat’s cheeky vocabulary to impart his desire to engage with your love below? In hazy black and white visuals that accompany the song, Cossum gets intimate with a couple of mysterious vixens while the shadowy figure of a very flexible women is interspersed in time with The Lottery‘s hypnotic bassline. Sexy Time has been “out” since February, with relatively little fanfare, but it is set to appear on a currently untitled project from the Orlando native that is still in the works. Hopefully, the slickly shot visual will give Cossum a proper boost and get people intrigued to hear his upcoming debut album on producer Danja’s N.A.R.S label.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 04/2/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Compatible ft. Wes Fif" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)