Singer/songwriter Kevin Cossum is here to sing your girl out of her panties with his sensual whispers on his current single, Sexy Time. After all, who can resist a guy who seems to be taking a cue from Borat’s cheeky vocabulary to impart his desire to engage with your love below? In hazy black and white visuals that accompany the song, Cossum gets intimate with a couple of mysterious vixens while the shadowy figure of a very flexible women is interspersed in time with The Lottery‘s hypnotic bassline. Sexy Time has been “out” since February, with relatively little fanfare, but it is set to appear on a currently untitled project from the Orlando native that is still in the works. Hopefully, the slickly shot visual will give Cossum a proper boost and get people intrigued to hear his upcoming debut album on producer Danja’s N.A.R.S label.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 04/2/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Compatible ft. Wes Fif" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.