Singer/songwriter Kevin Cossum is here to sing your girl out of her panties with his sensual whispers on his current single, Sexy Time. After all, who can resist a guy who seems to be taking a cue from Borat’s cheeky vocabulary to impart his desire to engage with your love below? In hazy black and white visuals that accompany the song, Cossum gets intimate with a couple of mysterious vixens while the shadowy figure of a very flexible women is interspersed in time with The Lottery‘s hypnotic bassline. Sexy Time has been “out” since February, with relatively little fanfare, but it is set to appear on a currently untitled project from the Orlando native that is still in the works. Hopefully, the slickly shot visual will give Cossum a proper boost and get people intrigued to hear his upcoming debut album on producer Danja’s N.A.R.S label.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 04/2/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Compatible ft. Wes Fif" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.