Back in February, Ariez Onasis solicited the guest assistance of Panhandle State singer/songwriter Kevin Cossom for Loving Me Now, a Heartbreak Kid single which found the Dice Music Group emcee spitting about one of his recent sexual conquests. Apparently, their playeriffic styles meshed so well that they couldn’t leave it at that—now, they’re preparing to release a whole mixtape’s worth of collaborative material. Not surprisingly, new single, Ready Set Go is a return to the duo’s mutual favorite topic, getting it in. Backed by The Lottery‘s stuttering synths and fingersnaps, Onasis flaunts his commitment-free lifestyle and his Hennessy habit over the course of the cut’s front two-thirds, before passing the mic to the Floridian singer/songwriter for a steamy concluding verse. Feeling it? While Cossom and Onasis’ forthcoming street album has yet to receive a title or drop date, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 10/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Compatible ft. Wes Fif" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)