While R&B/techno artist Kev Miles was going about his regular business, he noticed that someone was watching his every move. Fortunately for Kevin, the Stalker turned out to be a lovely woman. So, rather than call 911, the singer decided to call his stalker and make a move. NYC rapper Nemesis is dealing with a similar situation, but before he makes the first move, he’d like to be sure that she’d be game even if he wasn’t a successful underground MC. (Our guess is “yes”.) Either way, Kev and Nemesis’ collaboration (both on the vocals and the beat) will be sure to attract plenty of fans (especially those Stalker-type groupies) to the dance floor when club DJs rotate this record in their set.
Written by Burmy on 07/8/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.