While R&B/techno artist Kev Miles was going about his regular business, he noticed that someone was watching his every move. Fortunately for Kevin, the Stalker turned out to be a lovely woman. So, rather than call 911, the singer decided to call his stalker and make a move. NYC rapper Nemesis is dealing with a similar situation, but before he makes the first move, he’d like to be sure that she’d be game even if he wasn’t a successful underground MC. (Our guess is “yes”.) Either way, Kev and Nemesis’ collaboration (both on the vocals and the beat) will be sure to attract plenty of fans (especially those Stalker-type groupies) to the dance floor when club DJs rotate this record in their set.
Written by Burmy on 07/8/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.