When you’re hungry as it is and you’re aware of the absurd waste by the wealthy, you have no choice but to go after yours. And if that door between you and eating is locked, you kick it down. That’s exactly what East Coast emcee Kev Decor is doing with his new promo single, BANG. Opening up with an excerpt from a Tupac interview and assembled from a team of producers that includes Victor Tavarez and LunÁtic, BANG gives listeners more than enough reason to put their money on Kev Decor in the next few years. After watching his mother work 20 years in a casino to support him and his siblings, Kev is ready to make his own deal happen by turning up the pressure on himself and his music. Somebody should tell his friends and family that their time is coming. This is Kev’s third Booth feature, the last being the highly-rated Cops.
Written by Bryan H on 04/21/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.