When you’re hungry as it is and you’re aware of the absurd waste by the wealthy, you have no choice but to go after yours. And if that door between you and eating is locked, you kick it down. That’s exactly what East Coast emcee Kev Decor is doing with his new promo single, BANG. Opening up with an excerpt from a Tupac interview and assembled from a team of producers that includes Victor Tavarez and LunÁtic, BANG gives listeners more than enough reason to put their money on Kev Decor in the next few years. After watching his mother work 20 years in a casino to support him and his siblings, Kev is ready to make his own deal happen by turning up the pressure on himself and his music. Somebody should tell his friends and family that their time is coming. This is Kev’s third Booth feature, the last being the highly-rated Cops.
Written by Bryan H on 04/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.