At the risk of sounding like the cranky neighbor from Dennis the Menace... those Crazy Kids are at it again! I’m referring, of course, to Ke$ha and will.i.am, who have joined forces for the former’s latest single. Die Young co-producers Dr. Luke, Cirkut and Benny Blanco once again work their magic behind the mixing boards, pinballing between pop-rock and bass-heavy club fare as the RCA Records pop songstress rhapsodizes about the joys of being young, carefree and wasted. Newly-added for the record’s single version, the Black Eyed Peas frontman-turned-solo hitmaker unleashes his own inner child on the middle verse. In addition to copping Warrior, available in stores and online as of December 2012, fans should be sure to tune into MTV April 23, for the series premiere of the singer’s new reality series, Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life. Last but not least, click here to purchase tickets to the artist’s upcoming summer tour with Pitbull.
Written by richard on 04/21/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.