At the risk of sounding like the cranky neighbor from Dennis the Menace... those Crazy Kids are at it again! I’m referring, of course, to Ke$ha and will.i.am, who have joined forces for the former’s latest single. Die Young co-producers Dr. Luke, Cirkut and Benny Blanco once again work their magic behind the mixing boards, pinballing between pop-rock and bass-heavy club fare as the RCA Records pop songstress rhapsodizes about the joys of being young, carefree and wasted. Newly-added for the record’s single version, the Black Eyed Peas frontman-turned-solo hitmaker unleashes his own inner child on the middle verse. In addition to copping Warrior, available in stores and online as of December 2012, fans should be sure to tune into MTV April 23, for the series premiere of the singer’s new reality series, Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life. Last but not least, click here to purchase tickets to the artist’s upcoming summer tour with Pitbull.
Written by richard on 04/21/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)