At the risk of sounding like the cranky neighbor from Dennis the Menace... those Crazy Kids are at it again! I’m referring, of course, to Ke$ha and will.i.am, who have joined forces for the former’s latest single. Die Young co-producers Dr. Luke, Cirkut and Benny Blanco once again work their magic behind the mixing boards, pinballing between pop-rock and bass-heavy club fare as the RCA Records pop songstress rhapsodizes about the joys of being young, carefree and wasted. Newly-added for the record’s single version, the Black Eyed Peas frontman-turned-solo hitmaker unleashes his own inner child on the middle verse. In addition to copping Warrior, available in stores and online as of December 2012, fans should be sure to tune into MTV April 23, for the series premiere of the singer’s new reality series, Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life. Last but not least, click here to purchase tickets to the artist’s upcoming summer tour with Pitbull.
Written by richard on 04/21/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.